Welcome to the home of Mk1, Mk11 and Crayford Lotus Cortinas
The Lotus Cortina Register was founded in 1979 by Phil Baskerville, and operated initially within Club Lotus. The LCR established itself as an independent club in 1980, and formed into a Company Limited by Guarantee in 1987.
The aim of the Register is to maintain records of Lotus Cortinas, provide help and assistance to owners and most importantly provide the motivation and means through which owners and enthusiasts can fully appreciate the cars.
What can you expect from the LCR?
- Quarterly magazine- including members’ stories, restoration tips, classifieds and contacts for everything from spares to repairs
- The annual LCR National Day: the biggest gathering of Lotus Cortinas and owners in the UK
- Club Regalia
- Local group meetings
- Club stands at national and regional events
- Car authentication
- Insurance valuations
- Discounts on parts, insurance and engine rebuilds
- Technical advice
Did you know?
- The LCR has a global membership with members in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, Japan, South Africa and all over Europe. Check out our Contact page for your regional representative.
- It has records gathered over 40+ years of over 1,100 Mk1s and 765 Mk2s
- It has copies of the Lotus Cars Records for over 1,684 Mk1s