Discuss anywhere you've found something useful

Moderators: Lashman, Keith Halstead, Steve 155C

CNO510B
Learner Driver
LCR Membership Number: 602

Chassis Plate - What Should Be On It

Post by CNO510B » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:17 am

Hi all,

If you can help to clarify or correct any of the below it would be very much appreciated.

Which Type Of Plate.
I really am not sure which plate it should be for my first registered 20 Mar 1964 and built in Jan 1964 (B - at the end of the chassis number). Pic's attached from the internet of the two types I have found.

Chassis/Vehicle Number.
Z74D 424039B. The chassis number ZT4D 424039B is the number used in error on the registration documents currently available. Registration documents to be corrected with the DVLA.

Model Number.
I believe from all the info. I can find on the net it should be 125E - 1558cc Lotus Right Hand Drive. If you think this is incorrect/should please let me know.

Paint Code.
My car is the original white with the green stripe.
I believe from all the info. I can find on the net it should be BA - Ermine White. If you think this is incorrect/should be something else please let me know.

Trim Code.
I believe from all the info. I can find on the net it should be A875 - PVC black interior with black carpets. Code used between Apr63-Oct64. If you think this is incorrect/should be something else please let me know.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Brian Harvey
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.