Moderators: Lashman, Keith Halstead, Steve 155C
- Learner Driver
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:34 am
- LCR Membership Number: 0
Am refurbing my 881A wheels.
Ford do not have a colour code for the paint so does anyone know the nearest spray paint I can buy to match existing? Thanks
- Posts: 1261
- Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 12:00 am
- LCR Membership Number: 2222
- Location: Ashford Kent
Mercedes Benz silver I have heard quoted a lot.
- Posts: 1405
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:00 am
- LCR Membership Number: 57
- Location: East Sussex
I don't think it's possible to say. I do recall it was a 'flat' finish not at all shiny. These days I use Halfords aluminium spray cans.
Whatever you use there will be someone, somewhere, who will say it's wrong.
- Posts: 4306
- Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:00 am
- LCR Membership Number: 1711
- Location: Essex
I used Ford Stratos Silver
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.